Account of freedom given by the English social theorist HERBERT SPENCER (1820-1903).
All people have a right to freedom up to the point at which they infringe upon the equal right of others.
D Wiltshire, The Social and Political Thought of Herbert Spencer (Oxford, 1978)
Arts and entertainment
- Equals (film), a 2015 American science fiction film
- Equals (game), a board game
- The Equals, a British pop group formed in 1965
- E.Quals, a Nepali heavy metal band
- Equals sign (=), a mathematical symbol used to indicate equality
- Equal (sweetener), a brand of artificial sweetener
- EQUAL Community Initiative, an initiative within the European Social Fund of the European Union
2 thoughts on “Equal freedom (19TH CENTURY)”
Wonderful web site. Plenty of useful info here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!