The balance of a composition’s components.
This is achieved through the careful distribution of elements, the varied lines of the design and the balanced use of color.
List of types of equilibrium, the condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts.
Equilibrium may also refer to:
Film and television
- Equilibrium (film), a 2002 science fiction film
- The Story of Three Loves, also known as Equilibrium, a 1953 romantic anthology film
- “Equilibrium” (seaQuest 2032)
- Equilibrium, short film by Steven Soderbergh, a segment of Eros
- “Equilibrium” (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), Star Trek DS9 Episode 4, Season 3
- Equilibrium (band), a folk metal band from Germany
- Equilibrium (Crowbar album), 2000
- Equilibrium (Erik Mongrain album), 2008
- Equilibrium (God Forbid album), 2012
- Equilibrium (Whitecross album), 1995
- Equilibrium (Matthew Shipp album), 2003
- IX Equilibrium, a 1999 album by Emperor
- Equilibrium, an album by Fergie Frederiksen