Frege was born in Wismar.
He started studying at the University of Jena in 1869 and moved to Göttingen after two years, where he received his Ph.D. in 1873.
After returning to Jena two years later, he became lecturer of mathematics.
In 1879, he was made associate professor and in 1896 became professor of mathematics.
He died in Bad Kleinen in 1925.
Major Works of Gottlob Frege
– Conceptual Notation (1879)
– The Foundations of Arithmetic (1884)
– The Basic Laws of Arithmetic (1893, 1903)
– Function and Concept (1891)
– On Sense and Meaning (1892)
– On Concept and Object (1892)
– Thoughts (1919)
– Negation (1919)
– Compound Thoughts (1923)
One thought on “Gottlob Frege”
I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I’m now not sure whether or not this submit is written by way of him as nobody else recognise such exact about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!