Political version of Gresham’s Law.
People and institutions whose surface value (‘hype’) is less than their substance will be driven out by those of whom the reverse is true.
- ‘An ounce of presentation is worth a ton of production.’
Film and television
- Hype (TV series), an American comedy television series
- The Hype (TV series), an Australian television series
- Hype!, a documentary about the popularity of grunge rock in the early to mid 1990s
- The Hype (band), fronted by David Bowie
- “The Hype”, an early name of the Irish rock band U2
- DJ Hype, British drum and bass DJ
- Hype Williams (born 1970), music video director
- Hype (album), 1981 album by Robert Calvert
- Hype! (soundtrack), a 1996 soundtrack to the Hype! documentary
- “Hype” (song), a 2016 single by Dizzee Rascal and Calvin Harris
- “Hype”, a 2016 song from the album Views by Drake
- “The Hype”, a song from the 2011 album Kill the Lights by The New Cities
- “The Hype” (Shopping song), by post-punk band Shopping
- “The Hype” (Twenty One Pilots song), by American rock band Twenty One Pilots
One thought on “Hype (20TH CENTURY)”
We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful information to paintings on. You’ve performed an impressive job and our entire group shall be grateful to you.