Paul Alexander Baran was born in 1910 in Russia.
He had his academic career in the United States.
He was an economist with Marxist views.
He died in 1964.
Major Works of Paul Baran
– The Political Economy of Underdevelopment, 1952, Manchester School
– The Political Economy of Growth, 1957
– The Commitment of the Intellectual, 1961, Monthly Review
– Monopoly Capital: An essay on the American economic and social order, with Paul Sweezy, 1966
– The Longer View: Essays toward a critique of political economy, 1970
– The Political Economy of Neo-Colonialism, 1975